What is SEO, Search Engine Optimization?
SEO, Search Engine Optimization, is the process of optimizing a website or a webpage to get targeted traffic from the organic, or natural listings on major search engines, i.e. Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Almost 85% of internet users find websites through search engines. 90% of internet users do not go past the top 30 search engine results. They simply type something else in if they can’t find a relevant site. 75% of internet users have the intention of purchasing a product or service when using search engines. Also consumers are more likely to purchase from a site ranked high in the search engine results than from an evidently placed advertisement, sponsored links or ads.
SEO Benefits, differentiators:
- High ROI: SEO brings you a higher Return On your Investment than any comparable form of marketing. Driven visitors are targeted and interested in your business already.
- Long term reliability and persistent traffic: Site should stay long term in the rankings compared to any other online or offline marketing campaign, where placement would continue for a specified period of time until the marketing budget depletes, then, the you disappear from the listings, and your customers would not find you any more. SEO is a promotion that doesn’t sleep, 24/7 online promotion. Customers referred from search engines tend to stick around for longer.
- Targeted Traffic: SEO increases the number of visitors who are actively searching for your service or product.
- Customer Acquisition: Search is demand-driven, so anybody referred from a search engine is hoping that your web page matches their search query. If it does, and you show them all the information they need to see, they may well become your next customer.
- Increase Brand Visibility, Credibility and Higher Sales: SEO gives your brand a high international profile, increases sales of your product or service. More visibility and a higher profile, coupled with an attractive functional website should bring you more inquiries, more sales and more business. Consumers expect big brand businesses to be prominently placed in Google
- Catch all customers: SEO attracts highly targeted traffic to particular pages on your site. Every service or product page that you offer can be the page that the searcher arrives at, making your site as wide as possible to catch all potential customers. Every keyword related to your business gives you an opportunity to bring traffic to your site.
- Go International: Target the local market or international market. Sell anywhere and everywhere around the world.
- Measurable: Track, monitor and improve your website. Your website analytics is a goldmine of information and can tell you so much about your business, and your products, and most importantly learn about your audience.
- Faster Loading Pages, Usability, and Cross-Browser Compatibility: Validated and optimised files will be smaller and leaner, meaning less server requests/overheads, quicker download times, and more accessible to all users. Observing optimization guidelines should mean that visitors have a more pleasant user experience. SEO optimized site will be validated to high standards, this means that it works in all browsers, meaning your site may be viewed by the greatest potential number of visitors.
- Cost-Effective and Efficient: SEO is among the most cost-effective ways of marketing, and efficient, bringing enduring and targeted customers to your doors, at lowest rates.
Why SEO is an enduring process?
- Competitors are always optimizing to overtake others.
- Search Trends and keywords are dynamic and changing over time, it’s a reflection of people’s behaviors.
- Social Media had changed the SEO Industry, so we have to integrate, cope and optimize, and bring Social Media juice to SEO and the optimized website.
- Search Technology, Platform and New Innovations
- Search engine spammers take some blame
How to SEO?
I get your website, and pages optimized for certain keywords that are relevant to your business, and people are actually searching for, so whenever a user, customer, or client is searching for these terms he/she finds your site on the first page.
I provide different SEO packages, SEO as the last stage of website building for existing sites, or a part of the site development, including one shot of the recursive Technical Steps below. And a SEO Maintenance package to keep high ranking on, where pricing is based on the monthly volume of driven organic unique visits.
SEO Technical Steps:
Step One: Website Analysis and Competitor Analysis
Step Two: Keyword Analysis and Suggestion
Step Three: On-Pages Optimization, including:
· Analysis of HTML and page design structure
· SEO Friendly URL Structures
· Internal Link navigation
· Structures and Filenames
· SEO Friendly Codes
· Unique Titles Tags
· Description Tags
· H Tags Optimization
· Keywords Stuffing, URLs wise
· Optimizing Dynamic Components, if any
· Managing Keywords Density, Contents wise. Web Content Rewrite Recommendations.
· Images and Alt tag
· Creating, managing and submitting Xml Sitemaps, Robots.txt index file
· W3C Verified Code
Step Four: Off-Pages Optimization, including:
· Directory Submissions
· Search Engines Submissions
· Social Bookmarking
· Dofollow Backlinks Building
· Analysis and recommendations to create a Link Development Campaign
Step Five: Reporting, Summary and Feedback.
· Google Analytics Install and Monitoring
· Google Webmaster Tools Install and Monitoring
· Monitoring and maintaining search engine placement
· Recommendations for ongoing content creation and updates
Interested? Contact me for details.